A few weeks ago, Susan of Moonthirty hosted the Plus Sized Pattern Pyramid, and in addition,initiated a Craft Pyramid of non-garment patterns to share after downsizing her pattern collection. A pretty nifty idea…
Well, I took the bait…and won!
So on Wednesday,this wonderful package arrived.
Ahhh, so many choices.
Finally I decided on this one.
I see many possibilities for mixing fabrics & machine embroidery here!!
Now it’s your turn!
After adding my patterns to the mix, I will be happy to choose two lucky readers who will each receive at least ten randomly selected patterns from the entire collection.
Here are the details which I have modified slightly:
- Anyone, anywhere can enter the giveaway by posting a comment below by 11:50 PM EDT (USA)on Saturday, Nov. 16, 2013. BUT you must have an active blog and be willing to post world-wide.
- I will randomly select 2 winners.
- I will post a selection of patterns (at least 10) to each winner. The winners will pick a pattern(s) to keep for themselves, then host their own giveaway. They will randomly select a winner, post the remaining patterns to that person, who will pick a pattern for themselves, host their own giveaway, etc.…
THE SMALL PRINT
- We are taking it on trust that all pattern pieces are there.
- Your selection of patterns will be picked at random – please don’t contact me asking for specific patterns.
- If you’re a winner, please consider making a donation to a charity or cause in your community. Local food pantrys are always in need of food non-perishable food items, or gift cards that can be distributed for the purchase of perishable items. Shelters and Social Service agencies welcome toiletries, diapers, new socks, underwear, hats and mittens for all age groups. Other ideas: scarves/turbans for cancer patients, lap quilts for nursing home residents, towels and blankets for pet shelters.
- patterns have been contributed in the spirit of the generosity of the sewing community.
- Please engage in a timely fashion, launching your own giveaways soon after receiving a parcel.
Please help to spread the word and let the fun continue!
- Hold the front page! (seamedstraightforward.wordpress.com)
5 thoughts on “Pattern Pyramid- The Crafty Edition”
Oooh! A lovely selection there! Here’s to lots of entries. I’ve posted on my blog to help spread the word. (please don’t enter me!)
And I’m liking your request to support local charities 😉
Hi! That’s a great way of sharing, I love it. Can I enter the competition? I’ll share it with my friends so the can enter too 🙂
You are entered, and by all means invite your friends to enter as well!
Pingback: Cranberry Creativity | Seams and Finishes
Pingback: Pattern Pyramid- The Crafty Edition | Seams Straightforward